Wednesday, March 3, 2010

All That Scraps Challenge - Dots and Stripes

Hello! It is Wednesday and that means it is time for another challenge at the All That Scraps Challenge Blog! This week is an easy one, I think. It is to use dots and strips on your card! I decided I just HAD to play with one of the elves from the Spring Elves set from Sweet November stamps for this card. When I first got the set I inked up his Buddy and the Bunny in the set has seen ink but this poor guy was feeling neglected!


The Details:
Stamp: Spring Elves - Sweet November Stamps (All That Scraps)
Paper: My Minds Eye, Frosted Kiwi, Blush Red Medium (Prism), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin:R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair:E21,E25,E27,E29
Clothes: Y00,Y02,Y06,R02,R05,R08,YG03,B000
Misc: Martha Stewart Butterfly and Grass Punches, Circle Nestabilities, Recollections Pearls, Sakura Glaze Pen (Red), Signo Gel Pen (White)


I look forward to seeing what everyone creates for this week's challenge! Remember, every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered and in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is any of our wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries, the choice is yours. Then be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10pm est and only one entry per person please!

Thanks for stopping by!
:-)Traci

13 comments:

Lysa said...

This is super adorable Traci! don't you just love that grass punch?

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute !!! I love her clothes !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

mycardz said...

Soooooo cute! I love this image, and your coloring is awesome. The little butterflies and that grass are soo perfect too! Adorable card! hugz, Mary

Sankari W. said...

Awww!! So sweet!! Totally makes me yearn for some spring weather! LOVE those butterflies and the sweet paper piecing that you did! Beautiful!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)

Unknown said...

Traci...he is so cute!! I LOVE the colours and layout!! Beautiful work! Xx

Jodi said...

This is really cute! I love the color combo and the butterflies!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Traci! another adorable creation! Love her polka dot legs!!!! Perfectly paper pieced and so cute! Wish I'd thought to use some butterflies...love them w/the pearls! Cool how you did the grass too! Love your card in other words! lol
Pam Going Postal

MicheyMoo said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Traci!!! I love it - it brings a smile to my face. Is definitely on my CASEing list. xxx

Angela said...

Traci, this is adorable!!! I love the paper piecing!! I hope you are having a great week!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Amy said...

Awww... so glad you could make Elfie's day and show her some ink, this is adorable Traci! Her paper pieced outfit is super cute and you know I love all the pearls and butterflies you completed this cute scene with! :)

Randi said...

So adorable! Love how you used these primary colors! And, those little butterlies are too cute!

kadie said...

Oh she is SO CUTE!! I love that piecing on her dress and this layout is totally FAB!

crafty amy said...

Hee hee this is so cute I love that paper piecing :D

xx