Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Couple of Knights

Hi Everyone! Sorry I have not been around much lately! Besides getting ready for Faire, my daughter has Girl Scout Encampment coming up this weekend (the troop leader and I will be camping out for 3 nights with our troop and hundreds of other Girl Scouts and their troop leaders!) and I am preparing for that as well! I am so NOT an outdoor girl!

So, just a quick post today. I mostly made these cards a week ago but I didn't feel they were finished so I set them aside. I never could come up with what was missing so I am calling them finished now!


















The image is a Sugar Nellie (Luca & Nellie). The DP is GCD Studios. They are colored with Copics:

Skin: R00,E00,E11
Armor: C1,C3,C5
Shield: C7,C9,110 Green:G17,G19,G29 Red: R27,R29,R39
Shading:C0,C1,C3

Have a wonderful day!
:-) Traci

5 comments:

~*Joni said...

I do believe they are soooo wonderfully complete! The coloring is amazing on these, and I just love the checkerboard DP. Perfect as always Traci!!!

Mary Giles said...

I love the colors and dp AND would you look at those suits of armor! Fabulous coloring job.

Carisa said...

OMG, I love those - I wish I lived near that faire b/c I would totally be buying your cards! lol

Jessica Diedrich said...

Traci these are fantastic! LOVE them in the diff. colors-you are so talented!!!

Tammy said...

Perfect Traci. That paper along with your wonderful Copic coloring is fantastic.
Well done.