Friday, June 12, 2009

A Sneak Peak - New Clothes!

Hi Guys! I know I have been very scarce lately - I am really sorry! Believe me, I can't wait to have more stamping and blogging time - next week hopefully! But I am THRILLED to show you a sneak peak of a new Anya and Ian set from The Greeting Farm. This one is called Wardrobe 2, and just like it sounds, it is new clothes and accessories for the Dress Me Anya and Ian set! In addition to the cute summery clothes, this set has sunglasses, some cute bags, and an ice cream cone! What fun!


For my card I used DP from DCWV and I put stickles all over their sno-cones! I colored them with Copics, like always!

Skin:R00,E11,E13,R20,R22
Anya's Hair: E50,E53,E55,E57
Ian's Hair:E21,E25,E27,E29
Anya's Clothes:Rv14,RV17,RV19,Y04,Y08
Ian's Clothes:BG11,T0,BG72,G05,G07,G09

Be sure to visit the other DT members to see their awesome creations!

Jessica Diedrich, Club Anya VP and DT Coordinator
Joni Wilson

Thanks for visiting and I will have more sneak peaks tomorrow and Sunday. Then be sure to meet at the PaperCraftPlanet Club Anya page on Sunday night at 8PM CST for the release party! There will be chatting, challenges and surprises all leading up to the Release at The Greeting Farm!

be Happy!
:-) Traci

4 comments:

Javablustamper said...

YAY!! TrAc!! Haha!! AWESOME card!! Huh, that must be my word today!! I LOVE it!! Hope you are well!!!


Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper~

~*Joni said...

Ugh. I am soooo mad at your coloring skills. I can just feel the sun off their hair because you are THAT good. Yes, I'm sour, only because I love your work that much. :D Now I must go and order all the E copics. lol! LOVE this Traci! You make my card look 'flat' - hahaha!

Melyssa said...

OMG!! I wish my hair was as shiney as these two! Your colouring is perfect!

Anna said...

So cute. I know I say this every time I comment on your blog, but I love how you color hair. I have no idea how you highlight it so well, but dang, you rock it!