Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Sweet Bundle of Blessing!

Hi! Are you ready for the weekend? I am so ready to have my baby back from camp! (Although, I did take advantage of her being gone to clean her bedroom. And when I say clean, I mean get rid of stuff. She is a huge packrat - she does come by it naturally from both me and her dad! ) In case you are thinking that is awful, I didn't throw anything away that she will miss. Really! I promise!

When I first saw the Oh Baby! set from The Greeting Farm I wondered if I could make one of the Anya's hold one of the babies. (I know I walked around with Ronnie attached to my arm and hip for the first 2 years of her life!) I think it turned out pretty good, although I wish I could have done it without covering up half of Anya's face!

I used Anya from the Dress Me set and cut off one of her arms. I reattached it to the baby girl so it would look like she was holding her. The DP is from My Minds Eye, flowers from Prima, and buttons from Stampin' Up. The buttons are tinted with Copics to better match, and the images are colored with Copics:

Skin:R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair:E50,E53,E55
Baby Clothes: R81,R83,R85, G000, YG21,YG23

Thanks for visiting! I hope your weekend is fabulous!
:-) Traci

10 comments:

Maria said...

Oh my. . what a cutie, Traci! I love that Anya is holding baby Anya. Beautiful job on your coloring. . I love what you do with her hair. . very realistic. Awesome choice on the colors and dp too!!!

Maria

crafty amy said...

This is so sweet! I must get this set when I get some money together. The cherry kisses fair stamp I used is a digi so you should be able to get your hands on that set if you want them. They are all briliant in that set :)

X Amy X

Samantha Mellor said...

This is a lovely card with awesome colouring.
Hugs SamXX

Mary Giles said...

How super cute is this! That baby practically pops off the page. Gorgeous coloring as always.

Randi said...

Brilliant!! Love the colors! Flawless coloring! I'm not even going to go into how amazing her hair is. ;o)

Have a wonderful weekend Traci!

Anna said...

So cute! Love that you have her holding her! Great job coloring, as always!

Javablustamper said...

This is TOO cute Trace!! I LOVE it! You are TOO darn creative!! Of course, I just LOVE her hair!! REALLY!!! Hey, btw, I would have cleaned her room too!! Hope you are having a FANTASTIC weekend!! Hope you are well!!


Take care!
Jacuie/Javablustamper!

Jeanette said...

Oh, I just popped by to look here, after visiting Club Anya. Your cards are so adorable and your coloring is stunning! I'm amazed! :) Keep up the good work!

Angie said...

This is too cute! It really looks like Anya is holding the baby, and your coloring is absolutely fabulous as usual.

Tami said...

i love your cards. you really color awesome!! I love the Greeting Farm stamps.