Saturday, May 11, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #27

I am just loving playing in challenges lately!! Today I have made a card for the CAS(E) this Sketch #27 challenge.
 
I hope it is OK, but I turned the elements of the sketch on their side without turning the orientation of the card.

I used the Avery Elle stamp set Lots of Love for the big sentiment. The small "missing you" is from an old Stampin Up set called So Many Sayings, that I cut apart. The DP is My Minds Eye Collectible Unforgettable and the wood typewriter is from Studio Calico. This, like most of the cards I have made lately, is going to Operation Write Home.

Thanks for visiting me today!

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

WOW, what a great card, LOVE the little typed message and that fab fab sentiment too!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Ardyth said...

Great dimension and interest! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!