And this is the card I ended up with. I say it that way because I intended something different (I have a photo of the intended design at the end because I made 2 of them) but I messed up at the end and got a fingerprint of green ink at the top of the one that had stamped better. I cut it down and ended up liking it better this way! (Also, please forgive the splotchy Coral flowers - I don't have the ink pad yet, just the marker.)
I used Impression Obsession's Herringbone background stamped in white pigment ink for the background and then stamped Avery Elle's Petal's and Stems using dye ink over the top.
This was what I had originally intended the card to look like.
Thanks for stopping by today!