Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wild Card Wednesday - My Sketch!

Hiya! At Club Anya this month all of the Wild Card Wednesday challenges will be sketch challenges issued by the DT. This week it is my turn to challenge you and here is my sketch:

I used the adorable Amelia from Oliver and Amelia - My Favorite Things.

The Details:
Stamp: Amelia from Oliver and Amelia - My Favorite Things - The Greeting Farm
Paper: Echo Park, Perfect Baby Blue Dk, Blush Red Dark, Candle Glow Lt, Classic Yellow Green (All Prism), White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E43,E44,E47,E49,110
Clothes: R24,R27,R29,R39,Y17,YR15,YR18,Y00,Y06,Y08,YG21,YG23,YG25,YG17,B000,B01,B02,B04
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Brads (Basic Grey), EK Success Star Border Punch, Corner Rounder (SU), Sakura Glaze Pen


I hope you will have a chance to join us in the challenge at Club Anya and Friends this week! Be sure to load your creations to Galleria/ClubAnya and Friends showcase/Contests Challenges/WCW/Traci's sketch so I can look at them!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card!

♥Rach♥ said...

Great sketch, I love all the stars and the fun paper!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE your Sketch Traci and your card is just over the top Cute cute cute!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

She is just the cutest ever!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is just darling-your coloring of her hair is just amazing and it was a GREAT sketch! I hope I have time to play this week-coming back sick from vaca was no way to start off the week, LOL!

Amy said...

Fab sketch and card, I love the fun, bright color palette that you paired with sassy little Amelia... SO cute!

Shirley N said...

What a fun card and sketch Traci! I wanted to post my card but I couldn't find "Traci's Sketch" on the Galleria site. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Kim Costello said...

So fun and pretty, love these colours together! Amelia looks adorable!!! catching up with your stunning creations is such a pleasure! HuGs Kim :)