Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ATS Challenge - Lace

Hi! It is Wednesday and that means another fun challenge from the All That Scraps Challenge blog. This week our challenge is to use lace! And I am thrilled to get to show you another of the new Sweet November Twisted Sisters - Jessamine! She, along with all of the other Twisted Sisters, will be available on Monday the 6th at All That Scraps!


I wanted the scalloped rectangle to be longer than it was so I just cut it out twice and layered them with one extra scallop exteding (making it have 5 scallops along the length instead of 4) and then just covered that part up with the strip of card stock and the lace!

The Details:
Stamp: Jessamine - Sweet November Stamps through All That Scraps
Paper: Echo Park, White and Black (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: E000,E00,E11,R20
Hair: C0,C1,C3,V12,V15,V09
Clothes: YG03,YG25,YG17,V12,V15,V09,C5,C7,C9
Misc: Raven (Making Memories stickers), Tim Holtz Sizzix Embossing Folder, Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam (Stiletto), Black Diamond Stickles, Sakura Clear Stardust Pen, Nestabilities Big Scalloped Rectangle


We really hope you will join us this week in the challenge! There is a prize up for grabs every week and all you need to do to be eligible is to use on of the MANY stamps sold at All That Scraps and link your creation at the ATS Challenge blog by next Tuesday at 10PM EST!


Be sure to check out the blogs of the other Sweet November girls for more Sneak Peeks!

Amy
Rachel
Rinne

Thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow with some more Sweet November Sneaks!
:-)Traci

8 comments:

Angela said...

Love this one too!! That lace looks great on this card!! I ahve just started to use lace on my cards!! Love her hair.. Awesome coloring on this!! Amy draws the cutest images!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Sammi said...

Wow! I love her hair and that black lace is wonderful! Love how you coloured her in Traci!
xxx

Tasha said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love that black lace and the fantastic image! great colours too
love tasha xx

Pam Varnell said...

This is freakin cute. Love her hair and that wide lace is adorable. Beautiful Traci.

mycardz said...

I love it! How cool is that?! My first thought when I think of lace is the typical sweet, cutsey white laces!! But, leave it to you to think out-of-the box and use black! Very, very cool! Thanks for the tip on the nesti trick too! You're my hero! :D hugz, Mary

Mimi said...

Awesome card! love the bold colors, and her hair is FAB!! ;)

Amy said...

Her hair looks fabulous Traci, love the white streaks! And I totally love that she is showing off her midriff, she's so bold! ;)
Another awesome card!
PS I noticed the crow first thing...hehehe

crafty amy said...

Ooooh I LOVE it! how great is her hair!! I don't know if I can wait till Monday lol :D

Hugs

Amy xx