Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sweet Pea New Artist - Brigid Ashwood

Hello! Sweet Pea Stamps has added several new wonderful artists to the stamp lines that they carry - I have made a couple of cards with images by Brigid Ashwood. The first one is called Zam. I colored him with Copics and used some Stardust Stickles for sparkle. The background is a blue flocked acetate overlay held onto a gray piece of DP with brads.

The Details:
Stamp: Zam by Brigid Ashwood (Plate 74) - from Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Fancy Pants Designs, Black (Papertrey Ink), White for image (Copic Xpress)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: E000,E00,E11,R20
Hair: B02,B04,B06
Clothes: C1,C3,C5,C7,C9,B000,B01, both w/C0,C1 over, RV13,RV14,RV17,G00,G02,G05,
Wings: RV10,RV11
Background: Y15,Y08,Y17,RV14
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Sizzix Corner die, Brads, Fancy Pants overlay


My second card uses Jinx, who is available on the same sheet with Zam and two other images, or individually.


The Details:
Stamp: Jinx by Brigid Ashwood (Plate 74) - from Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Black (Papertrey Ink), Yo Yo Yellow (SU), White for image (Copic Xpress)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: E000,E00,E11,R20
Hair: RV21,RV23,RV25
Clothes: RV21,RV23,RV25,RV29,Y04,Y06,Y08,C5,C7,C9
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Pendant, EK Success Border Punch


:-)Traci

6 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Boy are these must have's!!! Just love the images and the colouring is just fabulous as is the designs!! Love Chanelle xx

Lau W said...

Oh great ! Such vibrant colors ! Fabulous creations !
xxx

Leanne said...

These are awesome Traci! Love the color combos and those images are awesome! Thanks for sharing!! Have a wonderful day! Hugs

Creepy Glowbugg said...

What fun images to play with! Ilove the bright pops of color you used. Really gorgeous cards. Reminds me to use my Spellbinders as well. Thanks! Plus your use of the corner bits has me waiting for my order as we speak. LOVE the added details they provide against the flocked background. Beautiful work lady!

Angela said...

Oh I love these Traci!! Zam is my favorite of her Phunky Phairies. I lvoe the overlay piece you used and the corners looks great. I love the bright colors you used on the last one and the way you used you border punch. I too have been trying to find other ways to use my border punches.
Hugs:)
Angela

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

I keep debating on getting these images..well now I know I want them...I love what you have done...these are very creative..love the boy especially.