Friday, September 25, 2009

Mojo Pumpkins!

Hi ! I am running very late posting today! Sorry....I made this card for the MojoMonday Week 105 sketch. I have to say, Julee creates the most gorgeous sketches! I mean, the sketches themselves look like gorgeous cards!!


I am still in a Halloween mood, so I took the pumpkin trio from the Verve set Tall Oaks and drew jack-o-lantern faces on them. The paper is from My Minds Eye and the ribbon is some satin ribbon I found at Wal-Mart.

Thank You for visiting today! I hope you have a great weekend (and I hope I get to stamp lots this weekend - I haven't gotten to do much the past couple of days!)
:-)Traci

11 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

Love this Traci. Love how you altered the pumpkins. Beautiful card.

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling Halloween card!

Amy said...

Oooh... I have those papers too and I never thought of using them for a Halloween card but I love how this looks! Awesome card!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Traci, what a fabulous card! So beautiful! Have a great weekend!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Cute!

Unknown said...

Ohhh this is gorgeous Traci...LOVE it!!! Xx

Betty Wright said...

Traci, this is fantastic!!! Wonderful colors and patterns!!! Love the paper pieced pumpkins!! Great looking Halloween card!!! Blessings!!!

Teresa Kline said...

this is fabo, I adore the vintage colors....great work!

enjoy *~*

Kelly Booth said...

Love this card Traci...Papers are just perfect for this!!

Javablustamper said...

Hey Trace!!! Haha!! Not spelled wrong...just spelled how I say it!!! Haha!! Hope you are well!! I have to say.....ALL of your creations.....ROCK!!!!! I LOVE visiting you , SO many COOL creations!! You are SO talented woman!!! Thanks for your AWESOME comments and it had been such a HUGE honor to design with you, on Team Anya!!! I will still be stopping by here, regularly!! Keep in touch!! Take care and ENJOY LIFE!


Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Randi said...

This is beautiful Traci! I love those papers together!! It has such a vintage feel to it. The pumpkins are adorable!!