Thursday, March 26, 2009

Meet Charlotte


Hello Everyone! I am using another Ketto Image today from Stamping Bella - Charlotte! I just love her! I have to admit, I have a hard time resisting images with striped socks. I don't know what it is! Maybe they all look like cute little witches to me, and I love Fall and all things Halloween!

It is a pretty straightforward and simple card. Charlotte is colored with Copic markers. The DP is Fancy Pants Designs. You may have noticed I don't use a lot of sentiments on my cards. Mostly that's because I enjoy making cards so much I am usually way ahead of what I need. So I just tend to make most of them so they can be used for a number of different things.

Thanks for sharing a portion of your day with me! Hope yours is wonderful! ;-) Traci

5 comments:

Inklings of Ellie and Plum said...

You do the most amazing things with copics! What colours are you using to get that amazing red hair?

Emily said...

She is sooo cute, I love striped socks...but I think it is more b/c my mom always where's seasonal socks...it makes me happy!!

crafty amy said...

Brilliant card I love the bright colours. I am starting to really like that range of stamps I just know I will give in soon and buy some

X Amy X

Maria said...

That image is wicked! LOL!! My daughter would love this card! She likes funky cool images. You're right who can resist striped socks! Love your card and fabulous coloring. . .love all the layerings and pretty striped paper. I love striped designs on paper!

Maria

Janna said...

Oh Traci!!! I love, love, love it!! Your coloring is jsut amazing!! I love how you leave the bands of white in the hair to make it look like a reflection and the shading on the skirt is amazing!! This is just the cutest image! I have to say I love striped socks too! They are just too fun! Great card and layout!! Your work is always amazing!

sMiles,
janna