Saturday, May 10, 2014

OCC Watercolor Class Day 5

This is the day of class I was most looking forward to! I have recently discovered this wonderful blog (The Storyteller) and have been amazed at what she does with stamps and watercolor. Of course she was one of the instructors for today!! I was very excited to give this a try, but I definitely need to practice some more!


I used two stamp sets from WPlus9 (one for the flowers and one for the sentiment) and watercolors.

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Sharon Underwood said...

Beautiful card! I love the flowers!

hollybeary creations said...

This came out great.. My first attempt at this was so bad..lol It's like a blob of color on watercolor paper.. Ha Ha Yours is so pretty!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so beautiful - I also love Sanketi's blog and was looking forward to her lesson!

Bridget said...

Stunning use of colour - you've achieved such vibrant, intense colour - beautiful!

Zoey and the furballs said...

Your card is amazing. I'm a bit intimidated with this lesson. I played with some little smaller ones today, but nothing as wonderful as you have done.

cdoggett01@yahoo.com said...

You nailed it! Beautiful water coloring!!

Ellen Bornstein said...

Really great job with the watercolors. Love the vibrancy. I also checked out Sanketi's blog after watching her video. She is wonderful!

Linda said...

I think you did an amazing job. So pretty. I couldn't even post my attempts.

obee said...

Wow! This card is amazing!

Jacqui Blondel said...

Great job looks fabulous