Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Another Attempt at Daffodils

I wasn't in love with my first attempt at painting PTI's daffodils the other day, so I thought I would try again with the technique that was shown to us on day 8 of Online Card Classes Watercolor class. This attempt feels much less overworked to me, so I am happier with it. I almost always make two cards at the same time and after I painted the background on one I decided to leave the second one without a background. I think I like it better.



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

craftytreen said...

I love the color of the background on the first card, but I'm with you that I love the flower on the second. oh my, you did such a wonderful job on the daffodil. I think the background just took away from it. its so so pretty and looks so professional. thanks for sharing it with us.