Thursday, May 15, 2014

OCC More Day 5 Cards

I am playing catch up with my homework from Online Card Classes Watercolor for Cardmakers class. I LOVED the technique shown to us by Swarup Murthy (Sanketi) and already did one card using it. I know it is going to be something I try again and again!! This is my second attempt.


I used stamps from Papertrey Ink (Year of Flowers Daffodils and the sentiment is from one of the Think Big Favorites). The paint was Windsor and Newton Cotman tube watercolors.

I also made two cards using the technique Shari Carol showed us on day 5. They are the same other than color scheme - I thought I would make one masculine and one feminine, but I think my "masculine" one is still a little feminine! Oh, well!



I used a Hero Arts background stamp and the Thanks die and stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: