Friday, May 10, 2013

ColourQ 188

Hello! I have a card to share today that I made for this week's ColourQ Challenge.

 

I used PTI's Rosie Posie and Rosie Posie Additions and the sentiment is from PTI's Mini Blooms. I also used the Rosie Posie dies. On my first attempt I tried using Calypso Coral for the shading on the Blush flowersbut it was just way too dark, even with some off stamping. For my final version I stamped the shadows using the same color as I used on the flowers and leaves.

Thanks for stopping by today.
 

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Just love this....a virtual bouquet of beautiful posies! Thanks for playing with the CQC colors this week!

Lyndal said...

This would be perfect for CASology hexagon challenge too - http://casology.blogspot.com.au/

Tracey McNeely said...

I don't know why every time i see Rosie Posie I gasp, gorgeous card! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Traci, love the blooms! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.