Saturday, May 11, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #27

I am just loving playing in challenges lately!! Today I have made a card for the CAS(E) this Sketch #27 challenge.
 
I hope it is OK, but I turned the elements of the sketch on their side without turning the orientation of the card.

I used the Avery Elle stamp set Lots of Love for the big sentiment. The small "missing you" is from an old Stampin Up set called So Many Sayings, that I cut apart. The DP is My Minds Eye Collectible Unforgettable and the wood typewriter is from Studio Calico. This, like most of the cards I have made lately, is going to Operation Write Home.

Thanks for visiting me today!

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

WOW, what a great card, LOVE the little typed message and that fab fab sentiment too!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Great dimension and interest! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!