Monday, April 13, 2009

WOO HOO! A Sneak Peak of an Anya Release!

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend (and a great Easter holiday)! Today I get to show you a sneak peak of one of the new Anya (and Ian) releases at The Greeting Farm (available Wednesday night at 10PM Central time - but don't forget about the Giant Blog Hop leading up to the release. The details on the blog hop are HERE.) I have been so excited about these new stamps since I got them in the mail and I can't wait for you to see them all!


I decided to make my first sneak peak using Wild West Anya! Ain't she the cutest? I used DP from My Mind's Eye and colored her with Copics:

Skin: E00,E11,RV13
Hair: Y17,YR14,E08
Hat and Boots: E25,e27,e29
Clothes: RV13,RV14,RV25, BG32, BG34, BG49

Some of the other DT member have chosen a different set to do their sneak peak with so if you haven't visited their blogs you should go take a look (I can't wait to see what they have done!)

Jessica, Club Anya VP and DT Coodinator

Jacquie

Janna

Kristine

Michelle – Guest Designer


We all will have another surprise set to show you tomorrow, too!
Thanks for visiting!
;-) Traci

8 comments:

Randi said...

I love the colors in this!!! Goes perfectly with all that yummy brown! Flawless coloring as always. I love the freckles!! Thanks for the awesome sneak!

crafty amy said...

Great card! I love the way you have coloured er and she is amazingly cute :)

X Amy X

MichelleO said...

Love this! So cute, she was my favorite right away from this release... yours is wonderful!
HUGS
MichelleO

Janna said...

Seriously Traci this is just absolutely adorable!!! I love the papers and the fantastic layout! But your coloring is out of this world! You did such a great job with the hair and hat but those freckles are priceless! I can't wait to try this out!

Smiles,
janna

kadie said...

She is adorable! Oh how I love this card, Traci!

the whimsical butterfly said...

I just LOVe how you incorporated the soft, girly colors with Wild West Anya. This is just GORGEOUS!

Cori S said...

she is super cute!

Kim said...

This is too cute! Love her flamin' orange hair and the little freckles!