Monday, March 17, 2014

Online Card Classes CAS 3 Day 1

I am taking another card class through Online Card Classes - Clean and Simple 3 - and am loving it!! I am especially happy that they have given us more days between each lesson to get caught up, because I am obviously VERY slow to post anything I make!! I have actually made hundreds of cards since my last blog post, and just not gotten around to posting them.....


This is the card that I made after being inspired by the first days lessons. I know it is not really in the CAS style and I did work on that for my day 2 card, but I thought it would still be good to show what I was inspired to make. Everything is inlaid and completely flat except where the green strip meets the main panel. 

I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Mighty Oak and Hello Foxy, the Mighty Oak Coverplate, and a Birthday die. The inks are Linen Distress ink, Delicata Gold, and a mix of greens and brown from Fresh Ink, A Muse, and Memento Luxe. I think the green paper is some old Stampin Up - maybe Handsome Hunter?

Thanks for looking!

No comments: