Thursday, June 6, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown - Water World

Today I have made a card for Operation Write Home's Midweek Throwdown Challenge. This week it is to use water on your card. About a month ago I went a little crazy playing with Distress Stains and since then I have a had a stack of papers on my desk that I created that day. It feels so good to finally do something with one of them!! This one reminded me of water so I stamped the world stamp on it (from a OWH set by Hero Arts called You're My World ) and used some of it for the background.



Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Linda said...

I just love that background. I need to try that sometime!

Diane said...

The paper you made is yummy- so very pretty and rich looking! great use of the stamp- nice layout! Love the name of your blog--- we in the Boston area say wicked all the time!!!

Barbara said...

Your card came out nice and the background looks terrific! Nice job!

Unknown said...

Very nice card...the background is perfect

Sarah said...

This is out of this world :)

Jeanette said...

Great card, I love the background you created!