Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Masculine Christmas Card


Hello! This card has NO coloring which is unheard of for me! I wanted to make a quick card and this image is just perfect for that. My husband thinks my card is too dark for a Christmas card - I was going for masculine but maybe I overdid it? Anyway, I think the image is beautiful, so I am definitely going to have to try again!


The Details:
Stamp: Holiday Collage Sheet Plate 56 - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Basic Grey, Kraft and Very Vanilla (SU), Pure Black (PTI)
Ink: Black Soot, Walnut Stain, Old Photo, Antique Linen Distress Inks
Misc: Offray Ribbon, Scallop Punch (SU)

:-)Traci

4 comments:

ChickieChirps said...

It's gorgeous! I love that black ribbon... How did you make your bow so perfect?! Any tips?

Arabella

Angela said...

Hi Tracey, No way did you overdo it!! I love the darker colors it only gives it even more of a vintage feel. Too funny as I just got this stamp and the Angel Stamp out last night so I can start making some simple and fast Christmas cards.
I love this and you bow is perfect!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Amy said...

I don't think this turned out dark at all... I totally get that masculine vibe that you where going for on it. It's very cool looking!