Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ATS Wenesday Challenge - Anything But A Card

Hello! Today's challenge at the All That Scraps Challenge Blog is to make anything but a card. This always stumps me because cards are really all I do with paper-crafting...Maybe I have taken the easy way out, but I went with a book mark (I never have enough book marks!) I have not been able to get Amy's card with Bubbles out of my mind so I CASEd the little scene she made with Bubbles dangling her tail in the water and having a lovely talk with her pal Palu. I used sandpaper for the beach and sancastles and lots of liquid pearls around the outside. There is not a lot of dimension other than the liquid pearls, though, so it won't mess up a book.

The Details:
Stamps: Bubbles Lostlagoon (Sweet November). Amy R Spring Sentiments - both from All That Scraps
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Classic Purple and Frosted Kiwi (Prism), White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E50,E53,E55,V04,V15,V17
Tail: YG21,YG23,YG25,YG17
Palu: RV04,V04,V15,V17,V09
Misc: Corner Rounder (SU), Liquid Pearls. Fiskars Wave Border Punch, EK Success Sandcastle BorderPunch

I hope you will get a chance to play along with us at the All That Scraps Challenge Blog. There is a prize offered every week and all you need to do to be eligible is make your creation using one of the MANY stamps sold at All That Scraps and upload it to the ATS Challenge Blog by 10PM EST Tuesday!

:-)Traci

12 comments:

Islander Girl said...

Love this and I love those mermaids! You did an awesome job as usual!

Aloha!
Claudette

☼ Cheryl* said...

That is lovely, Traci :)

Andrea C said...

I love how you have done her hair, brilliant x

Alice said...

her hair is fabulous! beautiful bookmark!

♥Rach♥ said...

She's so pretty Traci! Love the punches you used and the papers, what a fab job :0)

scrapn_momof2 said...

Gorgeous bookmark!

chris said...

Hi Traci, this is something else, I adore it.
hugs chris xx

Anonymous said...

Well, just another totally gorgeous creation from you! Awesome coloring as always. I love the colors you used. Do you ever have a bad card/project day???????? :)

Angela said...

Oh I love her funky hair!!! Your coloring on her is flawless and so gorgeous!! Love the colors!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this!! Her hair is just Spectacular!! WOW....Great card Traci!!

Amy said...

Gorgeous bookmark, Traci! Those punches are so cool looking and your coloring is just stunning!

Tasha said...

This is so stunning Traci, i love the colours and the fab scene you created
love tasha xx