Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WCW Summer Fun

Hiya! After today we only have one more school day, then it is summer vacation! Yeah! Speaking of Summer....today's Wild Card Wednesday challenge at Club Anya and Friends is all about sunshine and summertime! We are asking that you use a summer theme and at least one shade of yellow.


Last summer we got new next door neighbors. Their teenage son spent the summer shooting hoops in their driveway until after 10PM most nights (being Alaska, the sun doesn't set here until well after midnight mid summer!) So now, one of the things I think of when I think of summer is basketball! I used sweet little Dylan from the new Roll Call set and made a little mini scene with the sun behind him (I just remembered I meant to give him grass and I totally forgot!)


The Details:
Stamps: Dylan and Sentiment from Roll Call - The Greeting Farm
Paper: We R Memory Keepers, Candle Glow MD, Intense Orange, Classic Yellow Green (Prism), White for image (Paper Trey Ink) White for Label (SU)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie (SU)
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E44,E47,E49
Clothes: G02,G05,G09 all w/YG03,YG25,YG17 over them, Y21,Y26
Misc: Dimensional Pearls, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels, Fiskars Sun Punch


I really hope you get a chance to play with us! You can check out all of the details at Club Anya and Friends.
:-)Traci

6 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute!

Tasha said...

Oh wow how cute des Dylan look! Love the sentiment and fab sun
love tasha xx

Leanne said...

hehehe.. his a cutie! love the color scheme!

Jessica Diedrich said...

SUPER duper cute, Trace! He looks so adorable in those colors and I really like the bling you added!

Amy said...

Fun card Traci! Love the story of your neighbor...boys and their basketball! Your coloring is awesome and I love how summery this card looks!

Randi said...

Super cute! I love how you framed him in the die cut!