Saturday, December 26, 2009

3 Days of Christmas!!

Hi!! How was your Christmas? I hope it was wonderful!! Mine was great!! And guess what? I have actually had the time to stamp over the past day or two!! That has been so nice!! I was able to do a few of the "12 Day's of Christmas" sketch challenges that The Greeting Farm is doing.

This is my take on the sketch for the 1st day:

The Details:
Stamp: Lolli Anya - The Greeting Farm, Sentiment - Verve
Paper: DCWV, Real Red - SU, PTI White
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair:E11,E13,E15,E17
Clothes: Y35,Y38,R81,R83
Lolli: Y00,Y11,Y35,Y38,R24,R27,R81,R83,BV01,BV02,B000,B01,YG11,YG03
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Nestabilities Circles and Ovals, Sakura glaze pen


My version of the second day sketch:
The Details:
Stamps: Miss Anya Autumn, My Guy Ian Autumn - digi stamps - The Greeting Farm, sentiment from Butterfly Wishes - TGF
Paper: Upsy Daisy Designs, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla - SU, PTI White
Copics:
Anya: Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E50,E53,E55
Clothes: E43,E44,E47,B93,B95,B97,R37,R39,R89,YR15.YR16,YR18
IAN: Skin: E00,E11,E13,R20
Hair: C3,C5,C7,C9
Clothes: B91,B93,B95,YG03,YG25,YG17,YR15,YR16,YR18,E25,E27,E29
Misc: Ribbon, Linen thread - SU, Eyelet from stash, Spellbinders Nestabilites Oval and Scalloped Oval


And the third day sketch (and my favorite of the day! I just love the look on this fairy's face!!)

The Details:
Stamp: Autumn Fairy, Sentiment from Butterfly Wishes - The Greeting Farm
Paper: DCWV, Chocolate CHip -SU, PTI White
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,E13,R20
Hair:E21,E25,E27,E29
Clothes and Wings: BG000, E13,E15,E17,E18,E27
Misc: Spellbinders Nestabilites Ovals, Stardust Stickles


Thank you so much for visiting me today!!:-)Traci

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Agghhh!! Those are ALL so cute! The Lolli Anya one caught my eye b/c she's just adorable with that paper and I really love how you did the fairy in brown w/cupcakes! Fantastic job Traci.

Mag said...

I just LOVE the three cards, I can't choose, love all !!!
Love the brown on the fairy, sounds great, and Lolli anya is so cute !!!
Amazing !!!
HUGS
Mag :)

Angie said...

These are all so gorgeous Traci! I too have had some stamping time over the holidays and I'm trying desperately to catch up with the sketches! I think I'm on my second or third one... Happy Holidays!

Shirley N said...

I love all three cards, your coloring is so beautiful!

Amy said...

I so love getting to see what wonderful new creations you have been working on Traci and these are all so fabulous! I have to say I really love that Chocolate Fairy too... the look on her face is so "Come on now, I KNOW you want to eat just one more cupcake..." LOL too funny :)

Angela said...

Traci, all three cards are so pretty!! But I think I agree with Amy THe chocolate Fairy is just so pretty!! I'm glad you had time to craft!! I haven't had any time!! I hope to get back to it soon!! I really miss my stamping time!
Hugs,
Angela

Jenn Borjeson said...

Beautiful cards!!!

kadie said...

Stunning! Both cards have me needing to pick my jaw up off the desk...did you hear the big thud? :) HUGS

Jamie N. said...

This is a bit late, but I love love love this card. I cant believe how awesome the Autumn Fairy looks. You colored her perfectly. I'm like completely in awe of how well the shading and everything is. *sighs* Its just so pretty.