Monday, June 22, 2009

Peaceful Monday

Hello! How was your weekend? Mine was good! It was nice to have my daughter back from camp. We actually had to pick her up a day early from camp because the nurse thought she might have a bladder infection (she wasn't saying that was an emergency, but my daughter was very upset about the way her body was acting and wanted to come home.) The good news is that when we went to the doctor the next day he couldn't find anything wrong. The bad news is she is still feeling like she has to go to the bathroom all of the time (TMI? Sorry!) It is getting better each day, though, she says. On to my card.....

Yesterday I had a very lazy, fun day. This summer I have been renting TV series' that I missed when they aired, and yesterday I was watching the first season of Friday Night Lights and stamping! FUN! I finished a couple of cards and have a couple more half completed, but I forgot to take photos of anything! That's why I am so late posting today!

The details:

Stamp: Peace from The Greeting Farm, sentiment Stampin Up
DP: We Are Memory Keepers
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair:E21,E25,E27,E29
Clothes: Y08,Y38,R43,R46,V06,BG32,YG25, E25,E27,E29

Have a Wonderful Day!
:-) Traci

2 comments:

pinky said...

Ah thats very cute, love the image and the lovely colours you have used. Hope your little girl improves quickly.
pinky

Angie said...

So adorable! I love all the buttons, and that paper is so yummy!